Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome to my Beauty Bubble!!!

Hello Beauties! 

First of all...Welcome to my Beauty Bubble! Why do I call it my "Beauty Bubble." Well, because I feel like once I'm immersing myself into the world of beauty whether it be swatching new products, scouting out new product collections, or doing my make-up...I'm in what I like to call my beauty bubble. I'm in the zone. I LOVE to look for brand new collections and unfortunately not all of the products that I think are awesome make it into my beauty videos. 
www.youtube.com/user/Hayley7363

Sometimes I'll be absolutely crazy over an item, but it's just not worth dedicating a whole video too, so voila! My new beauty blog. But, on the flip side there are those products that I absolutely despise that I feel are worth sharing to save my fellow makeup crazed lovers some mula.  So you will see some product fails as well as my journey with Cushing's and Hypothyroidism tossed in here and there.  I won't get to wishy washy over those subjects, but I know that some people have been crazily curious about my health and sometimes it can be a little awkward to update through video form.  I am going to try really hard to dedicate one day a week (at this point in time) to my Beauty Bubble.  I'm hoping to dedicate a few days in the future, but between 2 youtube channels, a DJ business, a flourishing Scentsy business, and on-line boutique time is a little cramped. I love my viewers and followers and I feel this extra adventure is worth it because of you all!

Thanks so much for entering my little world! I hope you will subscribe to follow my crazy beauty adventures! See you on wednesdays! :)


Gotta love those eye cooling masks from The Dollar Tree! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment